Director, Customer Success – West
CA - Palo Alto Office
Armis is the first agentless, enterprise-class security platform to address the new threat landscape of unmanaged and IoT devices. Fortune 1000 companies trust our unique out-of-band sensing technology to discover and analyze all managed, unmanaged, and IoT devices—from traditional devices like laptops and smartphones to new unmanaged smart devices like smart TVs, webcams, printers, HVAC systems, industrial robots, medical devices and more. Armis discovers devices on and off the network, continuously analyzes endpoint behavior to identify risks and attacks, and protects critical information and systems by identifying suspicious or malicious devices and quarantining them. Armis is a privately held company and headquartered in Palo Alto, California.
(This is a remote positions and we are considering candidates from any major hub in the PST or MST time zone)
Customer Success US West Leader
The Customer Success Management team is key in ensuring the success of Armis customers globally. We pride ourselves as we help our customers fully leverage the power of Armis platform to address their security needs while driving operational success. We are looking for a strong and motivated leader to run the US East CSM team focused on ensuring that Armis customers achieve their strategic objectives and maximum value from their investment in Armis. The CSM Team serves as the business liaison between the customer and all cross functional teams within Armis, including our Executive team, Product Management, Engineering, Solution Architects, Training and Enablement and others.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned leader with a proven track record of leading Customer Success & Services/Support teams in a fast-pace and growth startup / enterprise software company, preferably in the security space.
The candidate should have the ability to translate complex technical issues into tangible solutions. The individual enjoys working hard, is dedicated to exceeding expectations and driving a similar mindset across the team, is highly technically skilled and has excellent collaboration skills, and is able to learn new technologies quickly.
Success in this role requires:
- Leading and scaling the customer success team, while coaching and mentoring individuals.
- Develop strong internal partnerships with customer success, product management, engineering, sales, and marketing to assure that services are seamlessly delivered in an integrated, aligned, and collaborative manner to produce business outcomes that positively impact onboarding, adoption, and retention.
- Own the executive level customer relationships for services and collaborate with sales on negotiations, and communication for all new and existing customers in the US East region.
- Manage capacity, capability, and availability to ensure resource allocation meets aggressive growth business commitments.
- Operationalize the business processes to scale the Customer Success organization for significant growth.
- Establish operating practices to address scalability, working closely to develop hand-offs and cross functional interfaces (e.g., sales, products, support) and customers across the life cycle of the engagement
- Drive continuous improvement programs and processes to meet customer satisfaction, develop new services opportunities, while shortening the customer onboarding time
- Keep employees, teams and management engaged, motivated and focused on short-term urgencies while preparing for long term growth
- Passion for developing teams and providing leadership to both formal and indirect reports.
- Demonstrated communication and facilitation skills, proven track record of building relationships with senior stakeholders, and ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to translate complex technical issues into tangible solutions.
- B.S in IT, IS, CS, MIS or equivalent degree
- 10+ years’ relevant experience in leading Success / Services organizations
- Experience working in technology industry, preferably in the security space
- Prior experience leading Customer Success at a SaaS company within a software organization and demonstrated execution of growth strategies.
- Prior experience positioning and delivering services across multiple verticals and market segments. Strong communicator and high achieving attitude.
- Prior experience in running client delivery functions including project management and project governance models that results in high customer satisfaction.
- The desire and ability to roll up your sleeves and get into the trenches on a regular, ongoing basis.
- Experience identifying and implementing industry best practices, tools, systems and strategies to build a world class customer experience and provide exceptional ROI metrics on the investments.
- A demonstrated desire to partner with executives in peer positions to create Customer Success strategies that are aligned with the overall company strategy and revenue targets.
- A collaborative approach at the executive and team level, working closely with Sales on opportunities and a smooth, seamless handoff to Customer Success
- A demonstrated track record of taking ownership of complex initiatives and producing successful outcomes.
- Experience in a network engineering, architecture, support, or network design capacity (advantage)
- Knowledge of IoT and security technologies and best practices (advantage).
What we offer:
We oﬀer comprehensive health benefits, flexible time off, an inclusive and balanced workplace, and an environment where you can grow, be an impact player, and thrive!
We value diversity and freethinkers and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization to work in the United States.
Armis is the leading agentless, enterprise-class device security platform, designed to protect organizations from cyberthreats created by the onslaught of unmanaged and IoT devices. Fortune 1000 companies trust our real-time and continuous protection to see and control all managed, unmanaged, un-agentable and IoT devices – from traditional devices like laptops and smartphones to new smart devices like smart TVs, webcams, printers, HVAC systems, industrial control systems and PLCs, medical devices and more. Armis provides passive and unparalleled asset inventory, risk management, and detection & response. Armis has the world’s largest Device Knowledgebase, tracking over 280M devices, tracking device behavior, connections, and history. Armis is a privately held company and headquartered in Palo Alto, California.