Deal Desk Senior Manager
CA - SF Bay Area
Location: This is a remote position for those based anywhere in the US Region.
Armis is making a major dent in the cybersecurity market. Joining the Armis family means working with dedicated individuals on a mission to enable large organizations to benefit from the latest connected devices without fear of compromise from a cyber-attack. Armis is the leading agentless device security platform purpose-built to protect the world of unmanaged and IoT devices - providing passive, real-time, and continuous asset inventory, risk management, and detection & response to prevent cyber-attacks from disrupting and compromising a business.
Armis is hiring for its first Deal Desk Senior Manager to support the growth of the global sales organization and will have a global focus. This role offers an excellent opportunity for someone looking to build a Deal Desk function from the ground up.
Report into the CFO, this role will be focused on partnering with our sales teams to structure and close key transactions and help execute our sales strategies. You will help structure transactions that achieve the best outcome for the business while shepherding these deals through an operational flow.
The nature of this role requires you to be highly visible across the company so the right person will have strong business partnership skills, demonstrated by an ability to communicate clearly, and build strong relationships. With a startup mindset, you not only have the ability but also the willingness to roll up their sleeves to both think strategically and execute operationally. Those successful at Armis thrives in solving ambiguous problems with a can-do attitude.
- Partner with Sales Reps to develop winning pricing and deal strategies on sales opportunities while ensuring deals go through each deal stage with minimal friction.
- Be the SME in deal structuring focused on building financial models to evaluate the deal economics, advising the field on deal structure, ensuring deals are audit compliant, and delivering internal deal summaries with a risk/reward assessment to senior leadership, and coordinating the deal flow across multiple departments.
- Operate as the central control point that ensures Sales, Finance, and Legal are all aligned on the deal mechanics, and support the deal from start to finish.
- Create and share best practices with Field Sales for continued enablement and repeatability
- 7+ years of experience required in a sales-partnering role (Deal Desk, Sales Operations, Business Operations, Revenue Accounting), ideally in SaaS and cyber security environments
- BA degree is preferred in Business or related field (e.g. Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Business Administration)
- Prior start up experience
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Excel, and Google Sheets (or equivalent collaborative spreadsheet app)
- • Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presenting to executives and large groups
What we offer
We oﬀer comprehensive health benefits, flexible time off, an inclusive and balanced workplace, and an environment where you can grow, be an impact player, and thrive!
We value diversity and freethinkers and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization.
Armis is the leading agentless, enterprise-class device security platform, designed to protect organizations from cyberthreats created by the onslaught of unmanaged and IoT devices. Fortune 1000 companies trust our real-time and continuous protection to see and control all managed, unmanaged, un-agentable and IoT devices – from traditional devices like laptops and smartphones to new smart devices like smart TVs, webcams, printers, HVAC systems, industrial control systems and PLCs, medical devices and more. Armis provides passive and unparalleled asset inventory, risk management, and detection & response. Armis has the world’s largest Device Knowledgebase, tracking over 280M devices, tracking device behavior, connections, and history. Armis is a privately held company and headquartered in Palo Alto, California.