Location: This is a remote positions, we are considering candidates from any major City in the EST or CST time zone
Armis is making a major dent in the cybersecurity market. Joining the Armis family means working with dedicated individuals on a mission to enable large organizations to benefit from the latest connected devices without fear of compromise from a cyber attack. Armis is the leading agentless device security platform purpose-built to protect the world of unmanaged and IoT devices - providing passive, real-time, and continuous asset inventory, risk management, and detection & response to prevent cyber attacks from disrupting and compromising a business.
We are looking for Customer Success Managers (CSM) to join our growing Customer Success Team, who will be key in helping our valued customers achieve their strategic objectives and maximum value from their investment in Armis. This will include onboarding customers, managing product adoption and lifecycle, helping identify new use cases and growth opportunities and matching these to the clients’ business goals. The CSM serves firstly as a product subject matter expert as well as the business liaison between the customer and all cross functional teams within Armis, including our Executive team, Product Management, Engineering, Solution Architects, Training and Enablement and others. The ideal candidate will have a high level of technical acumen, and demonstrate intuition to anticipate the customer's needs while being able to be develop solid business relationships and build trust.
- Orchestrate overall relationship with assigned clients, which will include growing adoption, building product enthusiasm and ensuring retention.
- Early engagement with the account from close of sale and forward to ensure a constant and high degree of communication as customer transitions from POV into deployment and onto operational state and support.
- Work with clients to understand, establish and prioritize critical business goals and aid the customer in achieving their objectives.
- Measure and monitor customer’s achievement of key performance indicators, reporting both internally to Armis account team and externally to account sponsors and executives.
- Establish regular cadence (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly) with each assigned client, to review executive dashboards, and program status.
- Establish yourself as the trusted/strategic advisor with accounts and drive continued value of our platform and services.
- Work closely with Armis Account Team (Account Manager, SA, Training and Enablement) to find opportunities for new usage of Armis across organizational functions.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-functionally and program-manage customer concerns.
- Assist and provide expert deployment, operational standard methodologies and establish an Armis Center of Excellence.
- Assist in workshops to help customers demonstrate the full value of Armis solutions and lead periodic partner meetings.
- Provide insight with respect to the availability and applicability of new products and features.
- Support Training and Enablement in identifying and recommending staff training opportunities.
- Identify in cooperation with the Account team the key success criteria for Armis deployment and drive customer happiness.
- Act as the Armis liaison for Armis technical inquiries, issues or escalations. This will include working with Armis Solutions Architects, Engineering and Product Management (i.e. roadmaps), or others as needed.
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the Armis platform and future products.
- 25-30% Regional Travel
- 5 years experience in a related function with direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in post-sales, professional services or client management functions
- 2-3 years experience as an CSM/TAM/BCAM in a similarly sized organization and working with large enterprise accounts
- Since this role is essential to Armis Customer Success initiative, you will have a rich history as a customer advocate in a fast past paced/growth software and cloud company
- Experience developing product use-cases with customers.
- You will be a strong teammate, but still a self-starter.
- Demonstrate a track record of ownership and problem solving.
- Possess exceptional verbal, written, social, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly while still having the ability to focus on details and be analytical.
- Good technical and problem solving skills coupled with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- Prior experience conducting workshops to customers and discussing pros cons of implementing various technologies and business value.
- Experience navigating and steering customer engagements to completion with a high level of customer happiness.
- Ability to coordinate cross functionally and balance the needs of the customer with the needs of the organization
- Understanding of business process and workflow
- Solid understanding of IT security strategies
- Knowledge of enterprise IoT infrastructures and configuration, including support and security operations
- Knowledge of IoT and security technologies and best practices (preferred)
- Knowledge of software implementation and patch management tools (preferred)
- High-level knowledge in the areas of Network and Security, APIs and integrations a plus.
- Knowledge of compliance and regulatory standards/operations a plus
- CISM, CISA, CISSP are helpful
Join our awesome team if you’re:
- Intelligent, hard-working, curious individual, that loves to learn and explore.
- A detail-oriented person, who can see how to construct a huge building from small bricks and stones.
- Willing and able to meet challenges head-on, solve problems independently and make things happen.
- Open minded, flexible and thrive in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- A team player who understands that the only way to solve large problems is with teamwork and mutual support.
What we offer
We oﬀer comprehensive health benefits, flexible time off, an inclusive and balanced workplace, and an environment where you can grow, be an impact player, and thrive!
We value diversity and freethinkers and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization to work in the United States.
Armis is the leading agentless, enterprise-class device security platform, designed to protect organizations from cyberthreats created by the onslaught of unmanaged and IoT devices. Fortune 1000 companies trust our real-time and continuous protection to see and control all managed, unmanaged, un-agentable and IoT devices – from traditional devices like laptops and smartphones to new smart devices like smart TVs, webcams, printers, HVAC systems, industrial control systems and PLCs, medical devices and more. Armis provides passive and unparalleled asset inventory, risk management, and detection & response. Armis has the world’s largest Device Knowledgebase, tracking over 280M devices, tracking device behavior, connections, and history. Armis is a privately held company and headquartered in Palo Alto, California.