Customer Advocacy Manager
CA - SF Bay Area
ROLE: Customer Advocacy Manager
LOCATION: NYC, Boston, San Jose, San Francisco, San Diego, LA
Do you enjoy helping customers to tell their story? Do you enjoy aiding industries and sectors to transform? Do you believe in the power of connecting and bringing people together? Are you looking to join a major success story and to help protect society from cyber criminals?
At ARMIS we truly behave like one highly supportive & positive family. Our corporate values are built on positive intent and helping each other. We have created a new role within our company to help our business connect better with our customers, prospects, peers and industry working groups.
We are looking for a talented individual who has experience in working on advocacy programs, CABS or campaigns. Reporting into our c-suite and working across our go-to-market, customer success, business development & industry teams to help orchestrate and drive, our advocacy program & initiatives. If you have a marketing background this may help but it is not essential.
It is also not essential that you have cyber security experience (although it may help you) because we know skills are transferable, in this modern interconnected world of ours. We openly welcome experience gained from other sectors, industries and verticals
Our ideal candidate is both a “doer” and a leader. They have worked with a range of firms. They like to hustle and get things done. They are comfortable working with c-suite team members. They enjoy conversing with clients, guiding people in their approach and have a strong eye for detail. Event execution is part of this role, and you will also work with our Field Marketing team, when and where needed to host special VIP meetings.
You are ready, and excited to:
- To work with our C-suite to roll out our emerging advocacy program and initiatives.
- You will feed into the formation, design & planning behind our program and be a key team member going forward.
- You will align with our Marketing, GTM, Industry and CSM teams to deliver global program of advocacy engagements.
- You will help to secure and produce client case studies, press releases, white papers, testimonials, videos, advocacy events & program awards.
- You will co-ordinate across a range of functions to operationalize what is needed to make this program a success.
- Travel to key locations in North America and eventually globally, to ensure key program events and activities take place
The following are not exhaustive, we are flexible for the right person, past-experience is key however:
- 7+ years’ experience working in customer advocacy or a related role(s)
- Excellent communicator, you are clear, concise and affable.
- People respect you and like you.
- Skilled at working with multiple internal and external parties.
- You have strong emotional intelligence.
- You are naturally an organized person.
- You can easily maintain an event calendar, prioritize responsibilities, and strategically manage your own budget.
- You gave have demonstrated success in managing contractors/agencies when and where needed.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced working environment where agility and pivoting are a part of the journey.
- Self-driven, positive, and collaborative individual. You enjoy collaborating and going it alone when needed.