Business Development Representative
CA - Palo Alto Office
If you are a self-motivated team player with high social intelligence and a natural inclination to sell, this position is for you.
As a Business Development Representative at Armis, you will play a critical role in developing a highly qualified funnel for our field sales team, in turn growing the overall revenues for the Company. In a market where our buyers are incredibly educated, you will use your creativity and persistence to develop qualified leads for our sales team. Through targeted outreach and qualifying inbound marketing leads, you will help initiate product value to our future customers. In addition, you will work on various marketing and social media programs designed to build new opportunities.
Your day to day will look something like this:
- Work alongside and learn from mission focused, motivated and humble team members.
- Build relationships and engage with prospect customers by doing daily outbound and inbound lead generation with thorough qualification.
- Leverage innovative marketing and sales tools and strategies to automate your prospecting and qualification efforts.
If you embody the following attributes, then the Armis SDR role is the right role for you.
- Thrives on winning
- Competitive ambition
- Grit and drive
- Active listener and genuine in understanding problems
- Creative problem solver
- Articulate in offering value and reason
- Sector Interest
- Min 1+ years professional experience in sales development, business development, or full cycle sales experience
- A bachelor's degree is ideal
- Salesforce experience is ideal
- Work out of our Palo Alto, CA office with ability to travel as needed (10-15%)
- Prior knowledge of networking and information security business landscape is preferred, but not required
What we offer
We oﬀer comprehensive health benefits, flexible time off, an inclusive and balanced workplace, and an environment where you can grow, be an impact player, and thrive!
We value diversity and freethinkers and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization to work in the United States.
Armis is the leading agentless, enterprise-class device security platform, designed to protect organizations from cyberthreats created by the onslaught of unmanaged and IoT devices. Fortune 1000 companies trust our real-time and continuous protection to see and control all managed, unmanaged, un-agentable and IoT devices – from traditional devices like laptops and smartphones to new smart devices like smart TVs, webcams, printers, HVAC systems, industrial control systems and PLCs, medical devices and more. Armis provides passive and unparalleled asset inventory, risk management, and detection & response. Armis has the world’s largest Device Knowledgebase, tracking over 280M devices, tracking device behavior, connections, and history. Armis is a privately held company and headquartered in Palo Alto, California.