Business Development Director – Federal SI’s
DC - Washington DC Metro
Armis is making a major dent in the cybersecurity market. Joining the Armis family means working with dedicated individuals on a mission to enable large organizations to benefit from the latest connected devices without fear of compromise from a cyber attack. Armis is the leading agentless device security platform purpose-built to protect the world of unmanaged and IoT devices - providing passive, real-time, and continuous asset inventory, risk management, and detection & response to prevent cyber attacks from disrupting and compromising a business.
The Director of BD – Federal System Integrators will play a critical role in driving revenue growth at Armis by recruiting, cultivating strategic relationships, and managing new and existing GSI channel partners. This individual will lead and coordinate partner recruitment, enablement and field engagement activities as well as contribute to internal partner program management to ensure cross-functional readiness.
This position will require approximately 40% travel within the region.
Director of BD – Federal System Integrators (FSI’s)
Armis is seeking a Director of Business Development who is excited at the prospect of leveraging their security, technology, and channels background, to build a powerful Federal SI partner ecosystem.
The Director of BD – Federal System Integrators must have connections to the top security routes to market in the U.S. Federal Market.
Essential duties & responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Drive incremental revenue opportunities with partners: Identify and develop successful long-term opportunities alongside partners to grow new business for Armis
- Track, forecast, co-ordinate and report on sales opportunities
- Qualify & recruit Solution Providers, VARs and Distributors across region
- Develop partners through training to enable them to achieve the most commercially suitable level of Partner program accreditation
- Coordinate local strategic marketing activities tied to the business's goals.
- Facilitate relationships between the Armis field sales team and the key partner sales and technical teams to ensure that account mapping is completed and joint account plans developed.
- Develop, Implement, Optimize Sales Enablement Strategy for Select Armis channel partners in U.S. Federal
- Develop, Implement and Optimize Strategy for partnering with select Federal Systems Integrators
- Coordinate and Lead Key U.S. Federal program capture strategies to and through select U.S. Federal Systems Integrators in conjunction with Field Sales teams
- Fully conceptualize and evangelize the Armis value proposition to VAR, OEM, FSI, Security ecosystem and be the lead strategist for partnering to maximize customer success through the Federal channel
- Develop repeatable process to Recruit, Qualify, Validate, Grow and Retain key VAR contribution for the Armis Federal sales team
Expectations for this member of the BD team are to:
- Develop, adapt and execute on strategic business plans developed for key Armis VAR’s, OEM’s and MSSP’s measuring and reporting up on their KPI progress
- Create strategic relationships with key partners which includes setting goals, discussing gaps, and holding partners to revenue and training goals
- Hold strategic high level quarterly business reviews with top partners in region to track pipeline, sales, events, and take action to stay on track to the goal set for the strategic partner
- Introduce Armis sellers to partners sellers and hold account mapping sessions
- Have strong quoting skills to help partners with quotes, determining margin, and helping partner apply for non-standard pricing discounts
- Plan strategic partner events using marketing development funds
- Have strong CRM skills to capture, qualify and report on partner success
- Be able to help partners create, document, educate, and go to market with a security practice
- Know our products, the benefits they offer, and how we fit in the security ecosystem
- Have strong presentation skills and be able to train partners through one on one and one on many trainings on key use cases Armis solves for and how to hunt for Armis opportunities
- Communicate effectively internally and externally with partners.
- Project professionalism and dedication to customer success
- Operate with the highest ethical standards
- Make decisions based upon the following interests: 1) Customer 2) Company 3) Self
Qualifications & requirements:
- U.S. Citizenship
- Extensive Channel management experience with connects to security resellers in U.S. Federal
- Experience selling software security and/or infrastructure products to U.S. Federal Government
- Demonstrated history of exceeding booking and revenue targets
- Comfortable calling on and presenting to senior level executives
- Comfortable presenting to large customer, partner and industry audiences promoting and representing the Armis value proposition
- Highly effective presentation and closing skills
- Strong time management, organizational and decision-making skills
- High-energy self-starter with the drive and aptitude to work independently and as part of a team delivering on Key Performance Indicators set by Federal Director of Sales
- Possess the drive to succeed and to participate in the growth of an exciting, fast-paced company
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Fluent in English with excellent spoken and written skills, additional languages highly desirable
What we offer:
We oﬀer comprehensive health benefits, flexible time off, an inclusive and balanced workplace, and an environment where you can grow, be an impact player, and thrive!
We value diversity and freethinkers and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization to work in the United States.
Armis is the leading agentless, enterprise-class device security platform, designed to protect organizations from cyberthreats created by the onslaught of unmanaged and IoT devices. Fortune 1000 companies trust our real-time and continuous protection to see and control all managed, unmanaged, un-agentable and IoT devices – from traditional devices like laptops and smartphones to new smart devices like smart TVs, webcams, printers, HVAC systems, industrial control systems and PLCs, medical devices and more. Armis provides passive and unparalleled asset inventory, risk management, and detection & response. Armis has the world’s largest Device Knowledgebase, tracking over 280M devices, tracking device behavior, connections, and history. Armis is a privately held company and headquartered in Palo Alto, California.