Mid-Market Account Executive
Location: Remote Denver, CO
Who We Need
In this expansion position, the Mid-Market Account Executive will be responsible to sell Armis Solutions to accounts with 500-2000 employees within an assigned geographic territory. They will apply a broad knowledge of the organization's services, products, and marketing techniques to develop opportunities and close sales. This new role will be someone who comes to work hungry and ready to take on each new challenge with determination and rigor. The ideal candidate will have direct sales experience with experience working for and selling high-tech software/hardware or solutions. This is a classic “hunter” role, and we are looking for someone resilient, self-driven, and who enjoys and prefers a high risk, high reward comp model.
· Acquire and manage mid-market accounts within your territory, growing the business and developing the pipeline
· Conduct highly effective presentations to C-level executives. Customize & deliver product demonstrations with a focus on your customer’s unique needs.
· Work in tandem with Solutions Architects to inform the customer/prospect and demonstrate Armis’s capabilities
· Use CRM, email automation tools, 3rd party data sources to create/manage pipeline and validate your opportunities ensuring they fit your segment per our sales process
· Develop and maintain a territory plan to strategically run your business per your assigned territory for the 500- 2000 employee segments.
· Differentiate yourself from the rest of the market place and drive the highest obtainable ARR by pushing on the impact our solution brings to their prospective business
· Assume a consultative role backing your suggestions with knowledge on the cyber security industry, trends and competitive landscape
· Collaborate and participate with the team of other account executives to assist the team’s overall growth and effectiveness
· Perform sales planning, leading to accurate forecasting of the business
· Build relationships with and sell through channel partners
· Meet and exceed sales quota by creating and implementing account plans
· Keep informed on new products, services, and other general information of interest to customers, through successful completion of Armis University and self-study
· Work with Marketing, Product, and Customer Success to create the best customer experience.
Skills You’ll Need To Have:
· Demonstrated track record of continuous, substantial, and demonstrable success in SaaS sales (including over attainment against quota) for at least two years.
· Experience selling to and engaging with C-Level Executives as well as experience with Procurement & Legal teams
· Experience selling enterprise level solutions in the security markets
· Experience in a selling methodology e.g. (Challenger, SPIN, Solution Selling, etc.)
· Able to effectively partner and engage with internal sales resources such as solution architects as well as liaising with external partners at all levels
· Metrics driven individual with track record of achieving and consistently exceeding sales quotas and goals
· Highly organized & autonomous.
· An excellent written and verbal communicator resulting in the ability to influence others as well as show strong presentation skills. Present a professional image in person and over the phone
· Have strong computer skills. Experience with Salesforce.com
· Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
· Able to multi-task and adapt to changing situations
· Demonstrate the ability to take the initiative to get things done and work collaboratively with others; strong team player
· Efficient, organized, and have the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
· Have a meticulous eye for detail, accuracy, high standards of presentation and the ability to anticipate, react and thrive in an ambiguous environment
· Comfortable and energized operating in a fast moving organization.
· Confident conducting your own product demos and being able to answer questions to help drive the conversation forward.
· Passionate about our product and working hard to strategically build partnerships
· Entrepreneurial and self-motivated.
· Enthusiastic about learning and growing at Armis.
· Intellectually curious and ambitious.
· Able to occasionally travel and handle out-of-hours activities
What We Offer
· A great work environment that supports growth and development
· Competitive compensation and benefit packages
· 401(k) matching program
· Open time off policy
· A company that enjoys having fun