Armis is looking for a few of the very best people in their field to join our A-team of big thinkers, doers, movers, and shakers. This unique opportunity truly offers the best of all worlds—start up culture, enterprise level benefits and security, and top pay for the industry. Got your attention yet? Good, keep reading, it only gets better.
Ok, so what exactly does Armis do?
Connected assets are growing at an explosive rate, across every industry and every geo. In today’s world of smart devices and BYOD, these assets come from every direction and are found in every possible environment and industry. And they’re critical to success for every enterprise. And because every single asset represents a very real potential vulnerability, they’re also the last line of defense against today’s sophisticated cyber criminals.
Armis gives companies of every size—across every industry and geo—complete asset visibility, contextual intelligence, and continuous security. We have partnerships and integrations with the planet’s leading tech and cybersecurity players. And we’re building an incredibly smart and diverse global team of thought-leading technologists, creative visionaries and proven game changers who are ready to take Armis to the next level.
Location: This is a remote position and we are considering candidates from any major hub in the Central/ Mountain/Pacific time zones
As the Technical Account Management Director at Armis, you will play a pivotal role in aligning our cutting-edge innovations with the strategic goals and priorities of our esteemed clientele. Your mission will be to elevate the business value and executive synergy between Armis and our customers. This role demands a focus on driving customer adoption and success, offering expert oversight, adoption recommendations, and avenues for enhanced service and risk management. Additionally, you will conduct regular health assessments and contribute to business value assessments to ensure our customers maximize their return on investment from Armis. Success in this role will be measured by heightened customer satisfaction, increased retention rates, and the expansion of Armis' business.
- Lead and mentor a team of Technical Account Managers (TAM) who are accountable for the post-sales management and success of our top-tier customers.
- Act as the primary point of contact (post-implementation), taking a critical role in issue management to expedite customer resolutions and ensure satisfaction.
- Foster a trusted advisor relationship with customer partners and executive sponsors, driving product adoption and ensuring the solution delivers full business value.
- Serve as an escalation point for customer concerns and provide strategic guidance to internal teams in handling escalations.
- Collaborate with Customer Experience Leadership to align account activities with the customer's business case and strategy.
- Prepare and educate customers on new features and releases.
- Ensure the successful adoption of Armis playbooks and processes by all direct reports Engineers
- Provide monthly account reviews based on regional alignment and responsibilities
- Identify renewal risks (Churn) and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
- Be the voice of the customer, collecting feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas, including product development.
- Collaborate closely with regional sales team in order to effectively sell and position Platinum Services and Armis as a solution.
- 5+ years of leading a TAM/Customer Success teams engaged with top tier customers.
- 7+ years of experience in TAM/Customer Success within SaaS/Cyber Security organizations.
- Expert knowledge and experience in Security, Cloud Architecture, Networking, as well as on-premise IT.
- Proven ability to be a hands-on contributor and a collaborative team player.
- Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging, and crisis management.
- Experience in Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Planning, Analyzing Information, Developing Standards, Help Desk, and Service Excellence.
- Familiarity with SaaS vendors such as Box, Google Apps, NetSuite, Salesforce, ServiceNow, and Workday is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required or Equivalent Experience.
- Availability for up to 35% travel.
Salary range guidance for this position is: $175,000- $237,000
The salary range listed does not include other forms of compensation or benefits (e.g. i.e. bonuses, commissions, stocks, health insurance benefits, etc.) offered to candidates. Visit our careers site for more information on benefits at Armis.
The choices you make in your career journey matter. You want to do interesting work in an important field while also having time to live your life, which is why we place so much value in your life-work balance. Armis sets you up for success with comprehensive health benefits, discretionary time off, paid holidays including monthly me days, and a highly inclusive and diverse workplace. Put your unique experiences and perspective to work in an environment where they will enable you to thrive, grow, and live your life with integrity.
Armis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We never discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected (or not) status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization.