Armis is looking for a few of the very best people in their field to join our A-team of big thinkers, doers, movers, and shakers. This unique opportunity truly offers the best of all worlds—start up culture, enterprise level benefits and security, and top pay for the industry. Got your attention yet? Good, keep reading, it only gets better.
Ok, so what exactly does Armis do?
Connected assets are growing at an explosive rate, across every industry and every geo. In today’s world of smart devices and BYOD, these assets come from every direction and are found in every possible environment and industry. And they’re critical to success for every enterprise. And because every single asset represents a very real potential vulnerability, they’re also the last line of defense against today’s sophisticated cyber criminals.
Armis gives companies of every size—across every industry and geo—complete asset visibility, contextual intelligence, and continuous security. We have partnerships and integrations with the planet’s leading tech and cybersecurity players. And we’re building an incredibly smart and diverse global team of thought-leading technologists, creative visionaries and proven game changers who are ready to take Armis to the next level.
As Armis grows rapidly, your role as a Sr. Software Engineer will be critical to the company’s success. You will manage the full lifecycle of Armis’ core entities and help define and build a strong and robust infrastructure to integrate and correlate hundreds of integrations and data sources. To produce the most accurate picture of our customer’s assets inventory. While working with highly talented engineers as well as industry-leading companies.
Our stack: Python, SQLAlchemy, PostgreSQL, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Docker
- Design and build an infrastructure to correlate multiple data sources and matching methods
- Research and develop algorithms for asset discovery, and solve complicated identification issues
- Develop extendable libraries and utilities which will speed-up our implementations and make sure we’re building scalable and high-quality solutions
- Work closely with product and other R&D teams
- Help with solving complex customer issues with our solutions and platform
- 3+ years experience with Python/GO/C++/Java
- Experience with developing and maintaining production, enterprise level systems
- Experience with system architecture and finding creative solutions to complex problems
- Experience in dealing with performance and high scale systems
- The mentality of a team player, sense of ownership and of urgency
- Data driven approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with networking concepts and technologies
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Network security
- SQL and no-SQL databases
- Asynchronous programming
- Microservice architecture
The choices you make in your career journey matter. You want to do interesting work in an important field while also having time to live your life, which is why we place so much value in your life-work balance. Armis sets you up for success with comprehensive health benefits, discretionary time off, paid holidays including monthly me days, and a highly inclusive and diverse workplace. Put your unique experiences and perspective to work in an environment where they will enable you to thrive, grow, and live your life with integrity.
Armis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We never discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected (or not) status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization.