Armis is looking for a few of the very best people in their field to join our A-team of big thinkers, doers, movers, and shakers. This unique opportunity truly offers the best of all worlds—start up culture, enterprise level benefits and security, and top pay for the industry. Got your attention yet? Good, keep reading, it only gets better.
Ok, so what exactly does Armis do?
Connected assets are growing at an explosive rate, across every industry and every geo. In today’s world of smart devices and BYOD, these assets come from every direction and are found in every possible environment and industry. And they’re critical to success for every enterprise. And because every single asset represents a very real potential vulnerability, they’re also the last line of defense against today’s sophisticated cyber criminals.
Armis gives companies of every size—across every industry and geo—complete asset visibility, contextual intelligence, and continuous security. We have partnerships and integrations with the planet’s leading tech and cybersecurity players. And we’re building an incredibly smart and diverse global team of thought-leading technologists, creative visionaries and proven game changers who are ready to take Armis to the next level.
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer that lives and breathes technology to help us achieve the best quality through manual testing and monitoring. You will be responsible for finding, investigating and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work flawlessly.
- Minimum of 5 years of manual software testing experience.
- Experience and proven track of delivering high quality products in cloud environments.
- Experience in writing QA documents, including test plans, test cases, and bug reports (STP/STD).
- Solid QA processes and methodologies (test strategy, and test execution).
- Experience in API testing.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in writing automation scripts and familiarity with coding principles.
- Fast self-learning abilities, excellent interpersonal skills, and high motivation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - Fluent English language skills are mandatory
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and/or relevant QA certification.
- Experience writing automation tests in Playwright.
- Experience in the field of cybersecurity.
The choices you make in your career journey matter. You want to do interesting work in an important field while also having time to live your life, which is why we place so much value in your life-work balance. Armis sets you up for success with comprehensive health benefits, discretionary time off, paid holidays including monthly me days, and a highly inclusive and diverse workplace. Put your unique experiences and perspective to work in an environment where they will enable you to thrive, grow, and live your life with integrity.
Armis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We never discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected (or not) status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization.