Armis is looking for a few of the very best people in their field to join our A-team of big thinkers, doers, movers, and shakers. This unique opportunity truly offers the best of all worlds—start up culture, enterprise level benefits and security, and top pay for the industry. Got your attention yet? Good, keep reading, it only gets better.
Ok, so what exactly does Armis do?
Connected assets are growing at an explosive rate, across every industry and every geo. In today’s world of smart devices and BYOD, these assets come from every direction and are found in every possible environment and industry. And they’re critical to success for every enterprise. And because every single asset represents a very real potential vulnerability, they’re also the last line of defense against today’s sophisticated cyber criminals.
Armis gives companies of every size—across every industry and geo—complete asset visibility, contextual intelligence, and continuous security. We have partnerships and integrations with the planet’s leading tech and cybersecurity players. And we’re building an incredibly smart and diverse global team of thought-leading technologists, creative visionaries and proven game changers who are ready to take Armis to the next level.
This is a 100% Remote position based in North America.
The Revenue Accounting Manager is responsible for overseeing all revenue related processes at Armis.
We are seeking a highly skilled Revenue Accounting Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing the revenue accounting process, including revenue recognition, forecasting, and reporting. This individual will play a key role in ensuring that our financial statements are accurate and compliant with relevant accounting standards. As Armis continues to grow, this role will be integral to helping Armis to scale in the lead up to IPO and beyond.
The position reports to the VP Finance and works closely with the broader international finance team.
- Oversee the revenue accounting process, including revenue recognition, forecasting, and reporting
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure revenue-related information is accurate and complete, serving as the main point of contact for all customer deals, working closely with the global sales organization and legal teams
- Review revenue contracts and ensure proper accounting treatment
- Owns customer billing cycle from sales order to cash collection, ensuring all customer data is recorded accurately in the company ERP system (Netsuite)
- Management of all customer inquiries
- Owns month-end revenue close by preparing all revenue account reconciliations and journal entries for all revenue and revenue related areas
- Ensure compliance with revenue recognition standards, including ASC 606 and IFRS 15
- Develop and maintain revenue-related policies and procedures, including accounting memos and internal controls documentation to support compliance
- Manages and monitors sales tax, working closely with company tax advisors to ensure reporting and compliance is in place
- Assist with external audit requests and special projects and ad hoc requests as needed within the finance organization
- Identify and develop best practices and process improvements and manage revenue projects
- Analyze revenue-related data to identify trends and insights
- Assist with the preparation of external financial statements and other regulatory filings as necessary
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 7+ years of experience working in SaaS revenue accounting position, preferably in a management position
- CPA Certification
- Strong knowledge of revenue recognition standards (ASC 606 and IFRS 15)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines, while prioritizing competing workloads
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, evaluative and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other accounting software
- Experience working with NetSuite and SFDC is a plus
Salary range guidance for this position is: $130,000-176,000.
The choices you make in your career journey matter. You want to do interesting work in an important field while also having time to live your life, which is why we place so much value in your life-work balance. Armis sets you up for success with comprehensive health benefits, discretionary time off, paid holidays including monthly me days, and a highly inclusive and diverse workplace. Put your unique experiences and perspective to work in an environment where they will enable you to thrive, grow, and live your life with integrity.
Armis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We never discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected (or not) status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization.