Armis is looking for a few of the very best people in their field to join our A-team of big thinkers, doers, movers, and shakers. This unique opportunity truly offers the best of all worlds—start up culture, enterprise level benefits and security, and top pay for the industry. Got your attention yet? Good, keep reading, it only gets better.
Ok, so what exactly does Armis do?
Connected assets are growing at an explosive rate, across every industry and every geo. In today’s world of smart devices and BYOD, these assets come from every direction and are found in every possible environment and industry. And they’re critical to success for every enterprise. And because every single asset represents a very real potential vulnerability, they’re also the last line of defense against today’s sophisticated cyber criminals.
Armis gives companies of every size—across every industry and geo—complete asset visibility, contextual intelligence, and continuous security. We have partnerships and integrations with the planet’s leading tech and cybersecurity players. And we’re building an incredibly smart and diverse global team of thought-leading technologists, creative visionaries and proven game changers who are ready to take Armis to the next level.
Location: This role is relevant for those based in all Germany
Our Partner Business Manager role is accountable for managing all the Armis partnerships within the guidelines of Armis’s channel programs. The PBM will build and promote our position as the worldwide leader in Cyber Security.
- Manage executive relationships, build mindshare and grow revenue within the partner community in your territory, with a primary focus on Enterprise partners.
- Build relationships and drive key initiatives with leadership teams within the partners as well within Armis sales.
- Create and implement strategic territory plan. Engage and align Field Sales leadership within territory, as well as Armis sellers. Motivate, educate, and train partner sales reps on Armis solutions and services and how to sell them.
- Focus on generating new business opportunities while growing revenue within existing accounts. Work collaboratively with SE team.
- Partners must be a key contributor to the revenue growth of Armis.
- Track and achieve key metrics including opportunity registrations, partner generated pipeline, conversion and close rates, sales and technical certifications, up to date partner agreements agreements and more.
- Develop and execute business plans with key partners
- Minimum 10 + years prior channel sales experience a must.
- Previous experience designing Partner Business / Channel Sales and Marketing plans
- Excellent presentation skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A self-motivated, independent thinker who understands the Enterprise customer segment
- Experienced sales professional that is Creative, Collaborative and Determined to win
- Excels at cultivating relationships within the highest levels of the organization
- Ability to sell complex Solutions with Services including but not limited to; Endpoint, XDR/EDR, Asset Discovery and Management,
- A proven track record of quota achievement and demonstrated career stability
The choices you make in your career journey matter. You want to do interesting work in an important field while also having time to live your life, which is why we place so much value in your life-work balance. Armis sets you up for success with comprehensive health benefits, discretionary time off, paid holidays including monthly me days, and a highly inclusive and diverse workplace. Put your unique experiences and perspective to work in an environment where they will enable you to thrive, grow, and live your life with integrity.
Armis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We never discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected (or not) status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization.