Armis is looking for a few of the very best people in their field to join our A-team of big thinkers, doers, movers, and shakers. This unique opportunity truly offers the best of all worlds—start up culture, enterprise level benefits and security, and top pay for the industry. Got your attention yet? Good, keep reading, it only gets better.
Ok, so what exactly does Armis do?
Connected assets are growing at an explosive rate, across every industry and every geo. In today’s world of smart devices and BYOD, these assets come from every direction and are found in every possible environment and industry. And they’re critical to success for every enterprise. And because every single asset represents a very real potential vulnerability, they’re also the last line of defense against today’s sophisticated cyber criminals.
Armis gives companies of every size—across every industry and geo—complete asset visibility, contextual intelligence, and continuous security. We have partnerships and integrations with the planet’s leading tech and cybersecurity players. And we’re building an incredibly smart and diverse global team of thought-leading technologists, creative visionaries and proven game changers who are ready to take Armis to the next level.
This is a 6 month Fixed-term Contract.
This role is Remote and to be based in EST timezone
Who we are:
We are THE Asset Intelligence Cybersecurity Company. Armis specializes in protecting enterprises from the ever-evolving threat landscape. Our innovative platform is designed to discover, monitor, and secure all connected devices within an organization, providing unparalleled visibility and control. With a focus on IoT (Internet of Things) security, Armis is at the forefront of safeguarding businesses against cyber threats.
We See, Protect and Manage all physical and virtual assets, whether they're IT, OT, IoT or medical, from the ground to the cloud. Ensuring that the entire attack surface is both defended and managed in real time.
The Marketing Operations Manager is responsible for managing the technical aspects of marketing campaigns, optimizing marketing processes, and leveraging data-driven insights to improve marketing effectiveness. This role collaborates closely with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment between marketing initiatives and organizational objectives.
Responsibilities will include:
- As liaison between business and internal technology teams, translate Marketing and Revenue needs into strategic operational projects
- Evaluating optimization and needs to support pipeline attribution needs and lead-to-opportunity conversion rate across Marketing channels
- Own operational roadmap and oversee adjustments needed to processes design and data operations while keeping conversion goals and funnel health in mind
- Administer and optimize 6Sense, Zoominfo, and other technologies for intelligent prospecting
- Partner closely with Business System and Sales teams to implement and advance inbound processes, including lead scoring, funnel optimization, conversion measurement, and attribution modeling
- Perform analyses and stakeholder interviews to identify process gaps while acting as the strategic partner to business leaders to build long-term collaboration
- Manage LeanData workflows and routing operations
- Oversee lead scoring program and funnel definitions
Martech + Operational Programs
- Implement insight-driven measurement systems and robust lead flow amongst all marketing related integrations to help marketers improve performance
- Manage relevant implementations to ensure business practices comply with GDPR, marketing regulations, and other compliance standards
- Overseeing architecture for sourcing and campaign attribution workflows
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field (Master's degree preferred).
- 3+ years of experience in marketing operations, marketing automation, or a related role.
- Proficiency with marketing automation platforms (e.g., HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot) and CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and generate actionable insights.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively across teams and levels of an organization.
- Detail-oriented mindset with a focus on accuracy and quality.
- Experience with project management methodologies and tools is a plus.
We know there is a lot to consider when applying for a new job, and quite often job descriptions provide a lot of detail for candidates… but here at Armis, we strongly encourage you to try to avoid the confidence gap. We don’t expect you to meet each of the listed requirements perfectly to be considered for any of our roles.
Salary range guidance for this position is: $100,000-$125,000 per year.
The salary range listed does not include other forms of compensation or benefits (e.g. i.e. bonuses, commissions, stocks, health insurance benefits, etc.) offered to candidates. Visit our careers site for more information on benefits at Armis.
The choices you make in your career journey matter. You want to do interesting work in an important field while also having time to live your life, which is why we place so much value in your life-work balance. Armis sets you up for success with comprehensive health benefits, discretionary time off, paid holidays including monthly me days, and a highly inclusive and diverse workplace. Put your unique experiences and perspective to work in an environment where they will enable you to thrive, grow, and live your life with integrity.
Armis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We never discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected (or not) status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization.