Armis is looking for a few of the very best people in their field to join our A-team of big thinkers, doers, movers, and shakers. This unique opportunity truly offers the best of all worlds—start up culture, enterprise level benefits and security, and top pay for the industry. Got your attention yet? Good, keep reading, it only gets better.
Ok, so what exactly does Armis do?
Connected assets are growing at an explosive rate, across every industry and every geo. In today’s world of smart devices and BYOD, these assets come from every direction and are found in every possible environment and industry. And they’re critical to success for every enterprise. And because every single asset represents a very real potential vulnerability, they’re also the last line of defense against today’s sophisticated cyber criminals.
Armis gives companies of every size—across every industry and geo—complete asset visibility, contextual intelligence, and continuous security. We have partnerships and integrations with the planet’s leading tech and cybersecurity players. And we’re building an incredibly smart and diverse global team of thought-leading technologists, creative visionaries and proven game changers who are ready to take Armis to the next level.
IT & Security Engineer
Location: Reston VA (Onsite - Full Time)
Reports to: Head of Global IT & Security
The below responsibilities are for both Commercial and Federal environments.
- Design, implement, and maintain the company's IT & Security Infrastructure
- Deliver professional Tier 1 and 2 global technical support to employees and company’s systems
- Identify, automate and document solutions to common issues
- Consolidate and streamline processes to improve end-users satisfaction, security and efficiency
- Investigate and respond to security incidents
- Assess vendor’s solutions, coordinate security review and oversee product implementation
- Create and improve technical documentation, training materials
- Collaborate in the implementation of security best-practice with the global team
- Collaborate with the company’s teams or departments to understand, research, and resolve problems
- Work with vendors and suppliers of physical and virtual assets
- Work as per IT & Security processes and KPI’s
- Implement security policies and procedures
- Conduct security awareness training for employees
- 5+ years experience with systems administration (IdP, Google Workspace, MDM, Office 365, VPN)
- 2+ years of experience with security systems (firewalls, end-point protection, intrusion systems, encryption)
- 5+ years of experience with IT technical support for systems and employees
- CCNA or equivalent level of experience of networking knowledge
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong understanding of security principles and best practices
- Experience with security policy development and implementation
- Excellent documentation capabilities
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Excellent and proven serviceability skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate
- Ability to be patient with non-technical users and simplify processes and procedures
- Very high motivation and willingness to continuously learn
- High level of independence and time management skills
- Good project management skills
Salary range guidance for this position is: $111,000- $179,000.00
The salary range listed does not include other forms of compensation or benefits (e.g. i.e. bonuses, commissions, stocks, health insurance benefits, etc.) offered to candidates. Visit our careers site for more information on benefits at Armis.
The choices you make in your career journey matter. You want to do interesting work in an important field while also having time to live your life, which is why we place so much value in your life-work balance. Armis sets you up for success with comprehensive health benefits, discretionary time off, paid holidays including monthly me days, and a highly inclusive and diverse workplace. Put your unique experiences and perspective to work in an environment where they will enable you to thrive, grow, and live your life with integrity.
Armis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We never discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected (or not) status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization.