Armis is looking for a few of the very best people in their field to join our A-team of big thinkers, doers, movers, and shakers. This unique opportunity truly offers the best of all worlds—start up culture, enterprise level benefits and security, and top pay for the industry. Got your attention yet? Good, keep reading, it only gets better.
Ok, so what exactly does Armis do?
Connected assets are growing at an explosive rate, across every industry and every geo. In today’s world of smart devices and BYOD, these assets come from every direction and are found in every possible environment and industry. And they’re critical to success for every enterprise. And because every single asset represents a very real potential vulnerability, they’re also the last line of defense against today’s sophisticated cyber criminals.
Armis gives companies of every size—across every industry and geo—complete asset visibility, contextual intelligence, and continuous security. We have partnerships and integrations with the planet’s leading tech and cybersecurity players. And we’re building an incredibly smart and diverse global team of thought-leading technologists, creative visionaries and proven game changers who are ready to take Armis to the next level.
We are looking for a hands-on architect to join the architecture group and work with some of the most talented and experienced people in the industry.
As a Hands On Architect, you will play a critical role in designing and implementing software solutions, creating standards and working closely with the dev team, product owners and stakeholders to deliver high-quality software solutions that meet our customers' needs.
If you are passionate about having a real impact, obsessed about solving a problem you face, and dealing with distributed systems that process billions of events per day, we want you to join our team as a Hands On Architect!
- Lead the design and implementation of complex software solutions, using the latest technologies and frameworks.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and ensure the successful delivery of software solutions.
- Define and enforce software development best practices, including coding standards, design patterns, and testing methodologies.
- Mentor and coach developers to help them develop their skills and expertise.
- Perform code reviews to ensure high-quality, scalable, and maintainable code.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in software development, including databases and distributed systems, and recommend new tools and frameworks to improve our development process and outcomes.
- Hands-on experience with modern software development technologies and frameworks, including but not limited to: Java, Python, .NET, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Experience with databases, such as Postgres, MySQL, Cassandra or SingleStore and distributed systems, such as Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, or Apache Spark.
- 8+ years of experience in software development, architecture, and design.
- Strong understanding of software development best practices, including agile methodologies, CI/CD, DevOps, and security.
- Production-related experience, including familiarity with production infrastructure, deployment processes, monitoring, and troubleshooting.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze complex technical problems and provide practical solutions.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to mentor and coach developers and tech leads.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
The choices you make in your career journey matter. You want to do interesting work in an important field while also having time to live your life, which is why we place so much value in your life-work balance. Armis sets you up for success with comprehensive health benefits, discretionary time off, paid holidays including monthly me days, and a highly inclusive and diverse workplace. Put your unique experiences and perspective to work in an environment where they will enable you to thrive, grow, and live your life with integrity.
Armis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We never discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected (or not) status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization.