Armis is looking for a few of the very best people in their field to join our A-team of big thinkers, doers, movers, and shakers. This unique opportunity truly offers the best of all worlds—start up culture, enterprise level benefits and security, and top pay for the industry. Got your attention yet? Good, keep reading, it only gets better.
Ok, so what exactly does Armis do?
Connected assets are growing at an explosive rate, across every industry and every geo. In today’s world of smart devices and BYOD, these assets come from every direction and are found in every possible environment and industry. And they’re critical to success for every enterprise. And because every single asset represents a very real potential vulnerability, they’re also the last line of defense against today’s sophisticated cyber criminals.
Armis gives companies of every size—across every industry and geo—complete asset visibility, contextual intelligence, and continuous security. We have partnerships and integrations with the planet’s leading tech and cybersecurity players. And we’re building an incredibly smart and diverse global team of thought-leading technologists, creative visionaries and proven game changers who are ready to take Armis to the next level.
Armis is a data driven security company, possessing substantial amounts of versatile data coming from integrations and the network. As a Data Analyst in the R&D you will be deeply involved in development of Armis core services and features such as search, alerts ,risks and vulnerability management.
You will also be involved in research and explorations of new Integrations, their modeling into Armis while dealing with uncertainty, constantly facing unfamiliar technologies.
You will be providing KPIs & metrics, build dashboards and other data visualizations to facilitate data driven decisions about our product.
You will own a unique point of view and perspective about how users are using the Armis product and a close acquaintance with new data features and involvement in their enrollment.
We are looking for an analyst that first and foremost has a passion for data,
Can see the big picture but also pay attention to small details,
Team player that can work with many interfaces but also lead and take ownership.
- Provide complex data analysis to facilitate feature development and product decisions
- Research and explorations of diverse APIs
- Identify data issues that require special attention
- Identify and fix data inconsistencies
- A team player who understands that the only way to solve large problems is with teamwork and collaboration
- 3+ years of experience working as an analyst in a cyber security company
- Experience with open-end research and extracting insights from data
- Proficiency in SQL
- Proficiency in Python (pandas , data analysis , data scraping , API querying)
- Familiarity with vulnerabilities and cyber threats - PLUS
- Good familiarity with networks, networking concepts and traffic
- Experience in project management
- Sense of ownership and responsibility
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Full Proficiency in English
Join our awesome team if you’re:
Intelligent, hard-working, curious and quick learning individual. A detail-oriented person, who can see how to construct a huge building from small bricks and stones.
The choices you make in your career journey matter. You want to do interesting work in an important field while also having time to live your life, which is why we place so much value in your life-work balance. Armis sets you up for success with comprehensive health benefits, discretionary time off, paid holidays including monthly me days, and a highly inclusive and diverse workplace. Put your unique experiences and perspective to work in an environment where they will enable you to thrive, grow, and live your life with integrity.
Armis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We never discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected (or not) status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization.