Armis is looking for a few of the very best people in their field to join our A-team of big thinkers, doers, movers, and shakers. This unique opportunity truly offers the best of all worlds—start up culture, enterprise level benefits and security, and top pay for the industry. Got your attention yet? Good, keep reading, it only gets better.
Ok, so what exactly does Armis do?
Connected assets are growing at an explosive rate, across every industry and every geo. In today’s world of smart devices and BYOD, these assets come from every direction and are found in every possible environment and industry. And they’re critical to success for every enterprise. And because every single asset represents a very real potential vulnerability, they’re also the last line of defense against today’s sophisticated cyber criminals.
Armis gives companies of every size—across every industry and geo—complete asset visibility, contextual intelligence, and continuous security. We have partnerships and integrations with the planet’s leading tech and cybersecurity players. And we’re building an incredibly smart and diverse global team of thought-leading technologists, creative visionaries and proven game changers who are ready to take Armis to the next level.
Armis infrastructure is on steroids, as we are not an ordinary SaaS. We are deployed in multiple regions, and need to manage components that run in the client network on top of our cloud infrastructure.
Our scale is huge, handling tens of billions of events and digesting terabytes of data per day.
In the Architecture group, we are looking for an Application Infrastructure Tech Lead.
Our mission is to provide an amazing developer experience, building application infrastructure, production planning, performance, stability, and scale. We're an organization that utilizes cutting edge technologies and that has experienced massive growth in its engineering, application architecture and data scale. Thus, our team strives to create the best tools to make our engineers' lives easier.
- Lead the Application Infrastructure team - be responsible for all aspects of software development - from technologies, security, scalability and reliability, to processes and people development.
- Create a roadmap for our infrastructure development which is based on our development org and business requirements, as well as manage the day to day tasks that implement this roadmap.
- Building tools to help make our infrastructure scalable, secure and robust.
- Working closely with all engineering teams, taking full responsibility and ownership from conception to post-deployment in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Drive technical excellence, high product quality, innovation, and timely delivery in an agile, production critical environment.
- 5 years hands-on experience in server-side development.
- Experience with the following technologies/tools/fields: Messaging (RabbitMQ, Kafka etc), async programming, Monitoring and Visibility (Log shipping, Prometheus, Health check etc), build tools such as Bazel.
- Experience with architecture methodologies and paradigm like micro-services, distributed systems and more.
- Experience in dealing with performance and high scale systems.
- Experience in managing engineering teams - Advantage.
- Good skills of seeing a big picture and system architecture planning.
- Team player, egoless, strong communication skills, and empathy.
The choices you make in your career journey matter. You want to do interesting work in an important field while also having time to live your life, which is why we place so much value in your life-work balance. Armis sets you up for success with comprehensive health benefits, discretionary time off, paid holidays including monthly me days, and a highly inclusive and diverse workplace. Put your unique experiences and perspective to work in an environment where they will enable you to thrive, grow, and live your life with integrity.
Armis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We never discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected (or not) status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization.