Armis is looking for a few of the very best people in their field to join our A-team of big thinkers, doers, movers, and shakers. This unique opportunity truly offers the best of all worlds—start up culture, enterprise level benefits and security, and top pay for the industry. Got your attention yet? Good, keep reading, it only gets better.
Ok, so what exactly does Armis do?
Connected assets are growing at an explosive rate, across every industry and every geo. In today’s world of smart devices and BYOD, these assets come from every direction and are found in every possible environment and industry. And they’re critical to success for every enterprise. And because every single asset represents a very real potential vulnerability, they’re also the last line of defense against today’s sophisticated cyber criminals.
Armis gives companies of every size—across every industry and geo—complete asset visibility, contextual intelligence, and continuous security. We have partnerships and integrations with the planet’s leading tech and cybersecurity players. And we’re building an incredibly smart and diverse global team of thought-leading technologists, creative visionaries and proven game changers who are ready to take Armis to the next level.
Armis is making a major dent in the cybersecurity market. Joining the Armis family means working with dedicated individuals on a mission to enable large organizations to benefit from the latest connected devices without fear of compromise from a cyber-attack. Armis is the leading agentless device security platform purpose-built to protect the world of unmanaged and IoT devices - providing passive, real-time, and continuous asset inventory, risk management, and detection & response to prevent cyber-attacks from disrupting and compromising a business.
The sales organization bridges the gap between the potential customer’s needs and Armis’s products and services offered. They drive sales lead conversions to net business growth and renewals with customer retention.
Location: This is a 100% remote position for those based in Northern Italy
- Builds and maintains a network of sources from which to identify new sales leads
- Communicates with enterprise customers and leads to identify and understand their product or service needs; identifies and suggests products and services to meet those needs
- Demonstrates the functions and utility of products or services to customers based on their needs
- Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management: resolves any issues that may arise post-sale
- Maintains communication with existing and previous customers, alerting them of new products, services, and enhancements that may be of interest
- Maintains detailed reports of sales activities including calls, orders, sales, lost business, and any customer or vendor relationship problems
- Provides periodic territory sales forecasts
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated territories
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability
- Completes account plans that meet company standards
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
- A minimum of 15 years' experience selling software-based solutions to those at senior management and executive level required
- Background in selling networking/security solutions or Enterprise Software to Enterprise customers required
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Cyber Security SaaS experience
- Start-Up experience
The choices you make in your career journey matter. You want to do interesting work in an important field while also having time to live your life, which is why we place so much value in your life-work balance. Armis sets you up for success with comprehensive health benefits, discretionary time off, paid holidays including monthly me days, and a highly inclusive and diverse workplace. Put your unique experiences and perspective to work in an environment where they will enable you to thrive, grow, and live your life with integrity.
Armis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We never discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected (or not) status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization.