The Tanium Interact adapter allows the user to ask questions to gather live endpoint data in order to create an up-to-date inventory of hardware and software assets.
- Device data enrichment — Enrichment of existing Armis devices with data exposed by Tanium Interact.
- Detection of missing or malfunctioning Tanium Interact agents
- Detection of Tanium Interact agents running out-of-date software versions
- Detect devices that are not running a Tanium Interact agent, such as Active Directory Computers or Corporate devices without a Tanium Interact agent installed
- Ability to view the last logged-in device user